Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner provides a much-needed step towards unbelievable lashes. When used to prime lashes for mascara, it adds measurable thickness and length and allows you to use less mascara. A single coat of this revolutionary formula before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective.
Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner adds measurable thickness and length to lashes when used as a primer for mascara. Allows you to use less mascara. Can be used on eyebrows and worn alone at nighttime as a lash treatment. key ingredients: Algae Extract Conditions and protects brow hairs, making them healthier, smoother and more manageable. Panthenol Vitamin B Complex Factor. Used to condition hair. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Thickens, curls and strengthens lashes.
Jane Iredale Purelash Lash Extender & Conditioner
- Adds measurable thickness and length to lashes when used as a primer for mascara.
- Allows you to use less mascara.
- Can be used on eyebrows and worn alone at night time as a lash treatment
- Layer on a thin coat.
- Don’t let it dry completely before applying your mascara.
- It should still be tacky.
- One coat of mascara afterwards should be enough!
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first.
- This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips
Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oleic Acid, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract.
There are no reviews yet.