Mini Organic Soy Wax Candles
These Mini Organic Soy Wax Candles are just perfect for adding warmth to your home in winter, these 100% soy wax candles were hand-poured in Kent. Formulated with none of the bad stuff, for you or the planet. Only natural ingredients you know and can pronounce.
- 100% eco-friendly soy wax only
- Pure essential oils
- Cotton wicks for a more natural, even burn
- No colorants or dyes
- All candles are vegan and cruelty-free.
Be the first to review “Mini Organic Soy Wax Candles”
All their products, including the Mini Organic Soy Wax Candles range, are hand poured in a Kent studio, using high quality fragrance and essential oils. Only soy wax and sustainably sourced packaging are used, event the majority of the vessel range are handmade by local designers. Each one has been designed to be used in your home long after the candle has been burnt, no matter your décor style, we have a candle to suit your home.
Here are a few tips and tricks to get the most from your Mini Organic Soy Wax Candles:
- Place your candle on a flat, flame retardant surface, away from drafts, children, pets, curtains, furniture, etc. Please use common sense.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, and each time thereafter, allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of it’s container. Once the melted wax reaches the glass, allow it to melt until appx 5mm deep. This is called a melt pool. This is also where all of that fragrant aroma is released. If you cannot smell the aroma, it means that the candle is possibly too small for the area. Consider placing a couple candles in one room to increase it’s aromatic benefit.
- Keep the wick trimmed to appx 5mm, Occasionally, mushrooming may occur. This is okay and simply means that there is a build up of carbon from burning for a longer period or perhaps a draft. After the candle is extinguished, allow wick to harden and carefully trim to 5mm.
- Keep your candle protected from extreme heat. Should your candle sweat or melt, allow to harden and then use as usual.
- Done not burn to the bottom of the jar
There are no reviews yet.