Restore Potted Candle By Chelsea Candle
Out of stock
25cl : From POTTED CANDLES By CHELSEA CANDLE range comes – Restore – this essential oil candle uses a carefully selected blend of geranium, cedar wood, eucalyptus and lavender to help you calm and recharge your mind. Made with 100% natural ingredients and is infused with organic essential oils and has a unique potted container that can be upcycled to home a lovely little plant.
Be the first to review “Restore Potted Candle By Chelsea Candle”
All their products, including the Restore Potted Candle By Chelsea Candle, are hand poured in a Kent studio, using high quality fragrance and essential oils. Only soy wax and sustainably sourced packaging are used, event the majority of the vessel range are handmade by local designers. Each one has been designed to be used in your home long after the candle has been burnt, no matter your décor style, we have a candle to suit your home.
Here are a few tips and tricks to get the most from your Restore Potted Candle By Chelsea Candle:
- Place your candle on a flat, flame retardant surface, away from drafts, children, pets, curtains, furniture, etc. Please use common sense.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, and each time thereafter, allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of it’s container. Once the melted wax reaches the glass, allow it to melt until appx 5mm deep. This is called a melt pool. This is also where all of that fragrant aroma is released. If you cannot smell the aroma, it means that the candle is possibly too small for the area. Consider placing a couple candles in one room to increase it’s aromatic benefit.
- Keep the wick trimmed to appx 5mm, Occasionally, mushrooming may occur. This is okay and simply means that there is a build up of carbon from burning for a longer period or perhaps a draft. After the candle is extinguished, allow wick to harden and carefully trim to 5mm.
- Keep your candle protected from extreme heat. Should your candle sweat or melt, allow to harden and then use as usual.
- Done not burn to the bottom of the jar
There are no reviews yet.