Bramblewood Botanical Bloom Bath Tea
Out of stock
175g Bramblewood Botanical Bloom Bath Tea has a relaxing blend of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot and Marjoram Essential Oils- this mineral rich bath tea has a blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to relieve muscular aches and pains, soften skin and aid relaxation. Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
Be the first to review “Bramblewood Botanical Bloom Bath Tea”
Bramblewood Botanical Bloom Bath Tea is handmade in Dorset and uses the best possible natural ingredients in their products and are proud to be palm-oil free and vegan friendly. The result is natural, chemical free skincare that does not cost the earth or impact the earth.
Bramblewood Bath Teas are created with a wonderfully balancing blend of bath salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to create the perfect spa experience in your own home. We have 6 beautiful blends available. Simply add a spoon full or two of the salts, into the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’, place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
The addition of the ‘tea bag’ enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath with all the wonderful benefits of the bath salts and botanicals, without the arduous task of needing to clean your bath of the dried flowers when you have finished.
Key Benefits of Bramblewood Botanical Bloom Bath Tea
- Himalayan Salt- contains over 80 minerals that aid our body’s natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Epsom Salt– help to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot and Marjoram – a wonderful blend of essential oils with calming and balancing properties.
How to use :
- Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’
- Place in your bath water to infuse
- Lie back and relax
himalayan salts, epsom salts, dendritic salt, lavender flowers, rose petals, chamomile flowers, lavender essential oil (lavandula angustifolia), rose geranium essential oil (pelargonium graveolens) bergamot essential oil (citrus bergamia), marjoram essential oil (Origanum Marjorama). (allergens present in essential oils: linalool, geraniol, limonene, citral, citronellol, eugenol, d-limonène)
There are no reviews yet.