Bramblewood Gardener’s Reviver Bath Tea
Out of stock
175g Bramblewood Calming Lavender Bath Tea is created with a soothing blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to aid relaxation, restful sleep and soften skin. Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
Bramblewood Gardener’s Reviver Bath Tea is handmade in Dorset and uses the best possible natural ingredients in their products and are proud to be palm-oil free and vegan friendly. The result is natural, chemical free skincare that does not cost the earth or impact the earth.
Bramblewood Bath Teas are created with a wonderfully balancing blend of bath salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to create the perfect spa experience in your own home. We have 6 beautiful blends available. Simply add a spoon full or two of the salts, into the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’, place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
The addition of the ‘tea bag’ enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath with all the wonderful benefits of the bath salts and botanicals, without the arduous task of needing to clean your bath of the dried flowers when you have finished.
Key Benefits of Bramblewood Gardener’s Reviver Bath Tea
- Dead Sea Salt– supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt- helps relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt– contains over 80 minerals that aids our body’s natural detoxification process and help improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, & Rosemary – a wonderful blend of essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties that ease muscle pain and help you relax and unwind.
How to use :
- Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’
- Place in your bath water to infuse
- Lie back and relax
Dead sea salts, epsom salts, dendritic salt, dried lavender, lavender essential oil (lavandula angustifolia), dried blue malva flowers. (allergens present in essential oils: linalool, geraniol, limonene)