Bramblewood Grapefruit & Neroli Bath Tea
Out of stock
175g – Bramblewood Grapefruit & Neroli Bath Tea is created with a balancing blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils. The refreshing and floral scent of this bath tea is perfect for uplifting your mood and emotions. Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
Be the first to review “Bramblewood Grapefruit & Neroli Bath Tea”
Bramblewood Grapefruit & Neroli Bath Tea is handmade in Dorset and uses the best possible natural ingredients in their products and are proud to be palm-oil free and vegan friendly. The result is natural, chemical free skincare that does not cost the earth or impact the earth.
Bramblewood Bath Teas are created with a wonderfully balancing blend of bath salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to create the perfect spa experience in your own home. We have 6 beautiful blends available. Simply add a spoon full or two of the salts, into the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’, place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
The addition of the ‘tea bag’ enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath with all the wonderful benefits of the bath salts and botanicals, without the arduous task of needing to clean your bath of the dried flowers when you have finished.
Key Benefits of Bramblewood Grapefruit & Neroli Bath Tea
- Dead Sea Salt– supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt– help to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Grapefruit and Neroli – a wonderful blend of essential oils with energising, uplifting and refreshing properties
- Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’
- Place in your bath water to infuse
- Lie back and relax
Dead sea salts, epsom salts, dendritic salt, calendula flowers, grapefruit essential oil (citrus paradisi), neroli essential oil (citrus aurantium). (allergens present in essential oils: eugenol, linalool, citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, limonene)
There are no reviews yet.