Bramblewood Peppermint & Eucalyptus Bath Tea
Out of stock
175g Bramblewood Peppermint and Eucalyptus Bath Tea is wonderfully refreshing and invigorating. Created with a restorative blend of salts and essential oils this bath tea is ideal to soak your muscles and reinvigorate your body.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
Be the first to review “Bramblewood Peppermint & Eucalyptus Bath Tea”
Bramblewood Peppermint & Eucalyptus Bath Tea is handmade in Dorset and uses the best possible natural ingredients in their products and are proud to be palm-oil free and vegan friendly. The result is natural, chemical free skincare that does not cost the earth or impact the earth.
Bramblewood Bath Teas are created with a wonderfully balancing blend of bath salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to create the perfect spa experience in your own home. We have 6 beautiful blends available. Simply add a spoon full or two of the salts, into the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’, place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
The addition of the ‘tea bag’ enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath with all the wonderful benefits of the bath salts and botanicals, without the arduous task of needing to clean your bath of the dried flowers when you have finished.
Key Benefits of Bramblewood Peppermint & Eucalyptus Bath Tea
- Dead Sea Salt– supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt– help to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt– contains over 80 minerals that aid our body’s natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus – a wonderful blend of essential oils with refreshing and stimulating properties.
How to use :
- Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’
- Place in your bath water to infuse
- Lie back and relax
Dead sea salts, himalayan salt, epsom salts, dendritic salt, peppermint essential oil (piperita,) eucalyptus essential oil (smithii) (allergens present in essential oils: linalool, d-limonene, citronellol)
There are no reviews yet.