Bramblewood Relaxing Rose Geranium Bath Tea
Out of stock
175g – Bramblewood Relaxing Rose Geranium Bath Tea is mineral rich and created with a balancing blend of salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to help calm stress and anxiety as well as relax tired, aching muscles. Each bath tea is made by hand in small batches in the heart of the Dorset countryside.
- Contents of each jar: 175g
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging
- No artificial fragrances
Bramblewood Bath Teas are created with a wonderfully balancing blend of bath salts, dried botanicals and essential oils to create the perfect spa experience in your own home. We have 6 beautiful blends available. Simply add a spoon full or two of the salts, into the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’, place in your bath water to infuse, lie back and relax.
The addition of the ‘tea bag’ enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath with all the wonderful benefits of the bath salts and botanicals, without the arduous task of needing to clean your bath of the dried flowers when you have finished.
Key Benefits of Bramblewood Relaxing Rose Geranium Bath Tea
- Dead Sea Salt– supremely rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt– help to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt– contains over 80 minerals that aid our body’s natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Rose Geranium essential oil– balancing, uplifting and calming properties
How to use :
- Add a scoopful or two in to the reusable cotton ‘tea bag’
- Place in your bath water to infuse
- Lie back and relax
Dead sea salts, himalayan salt, epsom salts, dendritic salt, rose petals flowers, rose geranium essential oil (pelargonium graveolens)
(allergens present in essential oils: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool)