Fresh Apple Hand Wash Refill – 500ml
Out of stock
500ml – Our delicately fragranced Fresh Apple Hand Wash Refill is made from 99% natural ingredients and once water is added, will make 500ml. This low lather hand wash will leave your hands feeling smooth, moisturized and clean and leave your conscience clear knowing you’ve made a good choice for the planet.
The powder is packed in a compostable sachet so you can put the sachet in the compost bin once it’s finished. The labels will need to go in the regular paper recycling bin.
You can either re-use a 500ml bottle you have at home already or buy one of ours (made from recycled plastic).
Be the first to review “Fresh Apple Hand Wash Refill – 500ml”
Looking for a zero waste hand wash range to keep those hands super clean during these difficult times? then the Milly & Cissy Fresh Apple Hand Wash Refill – 500ml could just be what your looking for.
We’re all about doing our bit for the planet. The number of products we use on a daily basis creating tons of waste is becoming an ever increasing burden on our planet. Our aim is simply to try to reduce our negative impact on our environment; to help us all do just that little bit more in the struggle to consume less, waste less and pollute less. We believe that every single person can make a difference in fact, it’s only through every single one of us doing our bit that a difference will be made.
Both Sissy and Milly have a passion for the environment, as well as animals, and are always looking for ways to improve their way of living to have less impact on our planet.
Directions for using Fresh Apple Hand Wash Refill – 500ml
They’re super easy to make up. Simply
- Fill the bottle with 400ml of tepid tap water
- Add all the powder and give it a really good shake
- Leave it overnight for all the ingredients to make friends
- The next morning give it another good shake and you’re ready to go!
- All our products are made from 99% natural ingredients.
- The base our formulations are olive oil, from Provence in France, coconut oil and argile from France,
- Nothing strange that you’ve never heard of before, just pure simple ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.